The Story.


Updates
Sunday, February 22, 2009


Just some quick updates about my life....

1) Preparing for expo shift later. Although done it plenty of times, but still feel stress as this time i am going in as a contractor identity.

2) My aunt just passed away... it's really sad cuz her both sons, who are my cousins, are very dear to my heart. I felt the pain in their heart and it's really an experience that one would wish they never experience.

3) I've got a chance to get my TOMIKO VAN CDS!!! My best friend's girlfriend happened to be a air stewardess is flying to japan today!!! Hopefully she will be able to find it and get them for me... God please help her to find!!!

4) Have been keeping fit by exercising regularly and jogging frequently. And of course i have my dear running together with me... she have been so sweet to me =) By her encouragement and support, i believe i can look even better then the time (5-6 years back), when i was slim and fit!

5) Hopefully will be able to go JB this coming monday... hopefully the expo shift will be smooth.

That's all for now... signing off... 

Labels:




Jimmy Yong has blogged at 1:34 AM.
0 ..comment(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


The Life.

Protohistorian

jimmy y0ng``
e269``
ks z0ne``
city harvest church``
a clean c0mpany``
direct0r``
city harvest bible training centre 2006``
the0l0gian``

Pseudohistory

city harvest church``

History Journals


Historiography



Historians

darren``
david``
derick``
ellen``
gabriel``
james``
jere``
jierui``
j0anna``
julia``
june``
karen``
lester``
l0uisa``
mindy``
rena``
sandra``
sarah``
sim0n``
s0phie``
yenbiscuits``
yiting``
yv0nne``
z0e``


Historical Musicology


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com