The Story.


ICT
Monday, February 2, 2009


Today, the 2nd of Feb is my ICT (In-camp training) that will last for 2 weeks. I am excited to go because this round i am more prepared then the previous. It was due to my business that caused me to defer the last round. I have prepared more than enough things that i can almost start my army life in camp all over again. LoLx... i tot most guys will curse and swear at the name of ICT!!! !@#!@%@#^%@%^#*&^

But i did not complete my IPPT the last round, so i wondered if i can resolve the issue because the last round, the clerk says she will book for me as my window is closed! But until now, i have yet to receive any phone call from the beloved army... i tot they are suppose to be "swift and effective"? Mmm, i cannot deny if its being operational... but comes to administration... lalala.... 

I got a new handphone for the ICT that is so OUTDATED, WITHOUT CAMERA, SLOW SMS, NO GAMES, NO MUSIC OR FM, CANNOT EVEN SEND MASS SMS ALMOST GOOD FOR NOTHING! Due to infringement, i could not bring my cool "da ge da" nokia e90 in.... so got to let my communicator phone depreciate at home... sob. 

There isn't any entertainment so to speak that i could bring in... i feel like i am going to the monastery to live in solitude. Oh God, please save me... how can i make my time there more fruitful and fun.... i wanna bring books in to read, but people will think i am "siao"...

Haix, better stop writing here and catch my rest before i enter the gates of hades... but thanks be to God as they shall not prevail before me. (Flaky!)

Labels: ,




Jimmy Yong has blogged at 1:48 AM.
0 ..comment(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


The Life.

Protohistorian

jimmy y0ng``
e269``
ks z0ne``
city harvest church``
a clean c0mpany``
direct0r``
city harvest bible training centre 2006``
the0l0gian``

Pseudohistory

city harvest church``

History Journals


Historiography



Historians

darren``
david``
derick``
ellen``
gabriel``
james``
jere``
jierui``
j0anna``
julia``
june``
karen``
lester``
l0uisa``
mindy``
rena``
sandra``
sarah``
sim0n``
s0phie``
yenbiscuits``
yiting``
yv0nne``
z0e``


Historical Musicology


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com