The Story.


Do As Infinity Revived!!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009



I am so so so so happy!!!

Do As Infinity is finally back!!! I've got their latest album just hot from the oven!!! Oh my oh my!!! And i got the last piece @ HMV Citylink! I think they didn't really import much in HMV... and for that few songs, its not really cheap either, cuz its from japan and not taiwan made.

DAI Latest Release (17.6.2009)

Also, Adelene helped me to get one of Tomiko's CD from Japan that i longed to lay my hands on!!! Although i still wanna the other 2 badly, but it really nice of her to buy for me!!!  She is so nice that even though that she gotta stick to her 1k budget to stay in japan, she got me a CD that cost her SGD40+++ and blessed me with it... really man, its really every CGL's dream for such a thoughtful member! She really amazing!

This is the album i've got, "Voice 2" =)



Labels:




Jimmy Yong has blogged at 2:54 AM.
0 ..comment(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


The Life.

Protohistorian

jimmy y0ng``
e269``
ks z0ne``
city harvest church``
a clean c0mpany``
direct0r``
city harvest bible training centre 2006``
the0l0gian``

Pseudohistory

city harvest church``

History Journals


Historiography



Historians

darren``
david``
derick``
ellen``
gabriel``
james``
jere``
jierui``
j0anna``
julia``
june``
karen``
lester``
l0uisa``
mindy``
rena``
sandra``
sarah``
sim0n``
s0phie``
yenbiscuits``
yiting``
yv0nne``
z0e``


Historical Musicology


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com